Registration Cancellation Policy This includes conference registration and social tickets
- Before 11th December 2019 – fees will be refunded less a €50 administration fee
- Between December 12th 2019 and January 11th 2020 – 50% of fees will be refunded
- After January 12th 2020 – No refund for cancelled registrations
Terms & Conditions
- Registrations are by the completion of the online registration form only.
- Bookings or changes will not be accepted by telephone. Cancellations and or changes must be sent in writing to the registration desk at email@example.com.
- There is no refund for non-attendance.
- A name change on a paid registration will be accepted up to two weeks before the conference.
- All fees/rates are quoted in Euro €, all bank transfer fees/charges are the responsibility of the delegate.
- No booking will be confirmed in full until payment is received in full.
- Any payments or refunds by bank transfer are subject to a €15 administration fee.
- Participants are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance in place (to cover medical, cancellation and all other risks associated) and are responsible for all travel arrangements including visa applications if required. Refunds cannot not be offers outside of the terms listed above
- The conference (AVA Spring Meeting 2020), Keynote PCO acting as booking office for AVA Spring Meeting 2020 and the committees will not be held liable for any loss or damage of personal items of attendees or injury caused at any venue used in connection with the conference.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter any of the programme or other arrangements for this conference; including cancellation or postponement of the event should unforeseen circumstances require it. The organisers accept no responsibility for resulting costs or inconvenience to participants in this case.
- The organisers do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience or costs due to non-availability of booked accommodation, tours or social events. Alternate arrangements will be made in the event of unavailability, or monies received will be refunded to participants if suitable alternatives cannot be provided.
- Children/Minors must be accompanied by an adult/guardian at all times, who accepts full liability for this child/minor. Note that the conference and all social events and activities have not been planned with children/minors in attendance and must be flagged to the conference office prior to making any booking arrangements. We may cancel your ticket should prior notice not be advised.
- The registered party/attendee agrees for their details to be included in the list of participants for official use by the Conference organisers. You will receive regular communication by email of programme and Conference updates.
- Your registrations details are collected by the professional conference organisers for AVA Spring Meeting 2020 at Keynote PCO www.keynotepco.ie.
- During the course of the conference should any live webcasts, videos and or photos be taken of participants attending various events, by attending the event you will be accepting that these photos may be used in all future conference marketing activity and by the organisers.
- Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists – This conference is proudly sponsored by Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists. It is a condition of securing this support that Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists may contact delegates post-event to evaluate their conference experience, as such it is a condition of registration that you give permission to the conference to pass your contact details to Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists for this purpose.
“Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists Spring Meeting 11-13 March 2020, Dublin, Ireland.
c/o Keynote PCO, Suite 26, Anglesea House, Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland Tel: +353 1 400 3611”